XCMG Loader Hydraulic Fluid Filter XGHL8-1200X10
XC870K, XC870HK, WZ30-25, XC740K, XC750K, XC760K, XC770K, LW200FVSUPER, XC918-EV, LW230FV, LW156FV, LW180KV, ZL20E (J), LW200KV, ZL20E (D), LW156FV, ultra low king LW160FV, LW200KV, container Special Type LW180FV, LW186FV, LW200FV, LW200FV Grain King ZL30E, LW700KV-T33, LW500KV-T18, LW500KV-LNG, DL210KV, LW500KV Side Load, LW600KV-T25, ZL50E, XC9350, KV
LW700FV, LW800HV, LW900KN, LW1000KN, LW1200KN, LW700HV, LW500HV Super, LW550KV, LW550HV, LW600E, XC958-EV, LW350FV, LW350KV, LW500FV Super.
(1) Axial stiffness: When the filter element is subjected to the axial load of the industrial process document standard, it should not be deformed or damaged.
(2) Flattening stiffness: When the filter element is subjected to the ultimate pressure drop of the industrial process document standard, it should not be deformed or damaged.
(3) Pressure drop flow characteristics: The pressure drop flow characteristic curve of the filter element should be standard in the industrial process document.
(4) Flow fatigue characteristics: under standard flow and pressure drop conditions. The number of flow fatigue cycles of a disposable filter element is not less than 10,000 times, and the number of flow fatigue cycles of a reusable filter element is not less than 20,000 times.
In the hydraulic system, it is used to filter out solid particles and colloidal substances in the working medium, and effectively control the pollution degree of the working medium. This series of filter elements is a localized replacement product for the filter elements for imported equipment, and can replace the original imported Pall filter elements.
1) Metallurgy is used for the filtration of the hydraulic system of rolling mills and continuous casting machines and the filtration of various lubricating equipment.
2) Petrochemical: separation and recovery of products and intermediate products in the process of oil refining and chemical production, purification of liquids, purification of magnetic tapes, optical discs and photographic films in manufacturing, and use of oil field injection well water and natural gas for particle removal and filtration.